Performance of Copyrighted Music

The use of copyrighted music may require a report of the performance and/or payment of fees to the appropriate music licensing organizations: ASCAP, BMI, or SESAC. Berea College is licensed to permit presentations of non-dramatic musical performances of copyrighted music. Persons giving public performances of copyrighted music should provide a report and appropriate documentation to the Operations and Sustainability Office for payment of fees.