For a student who wishes his/her assault to be handled in a private, confidential manner, it is essential that he or she contact College Health Services and/or Counseling Services (x3212), a minister at the Campus Christian Center (x3926), or the Bluegrass Rape Crisis Center (1-800-656-4673), where, by law, medical providers and counselors can maintain confidentiality. If the student reports a sexual assault to other College faculty or staff, including student staff members, that person is obligated by federal legislation, including the Campus Security Act, to report the incident to Public Safety.