The Office of Career Development provides resources to help students prepare for majors, graduate school, and careers. Career Development staff is available to students, faculty and staff for individual and group consultations to learn more about making the most of the Berea College experience.
- Provide services to help students gain insight into their interests, skills, and values and connect them to compatible work, service and learning opportunities;
- Work collaboratively with faculty, staff and others as mentors to students regarding career planning and development;
- Continue to develop electronic programs that will assist students in their searches for majors, internships, graduate schools and employment;
- Identify opportunities within the Labor Program to develop student skills and interests through their work assignments.
- Serve as a link between students, alumni and potential employers.