Position Adjustments

If there is a need to increase or decrease hours per week, change WLS Level or position code, or to change the designated supervisor of a student, the Labor adjustment form should be used. Changes generally do not take effect until the beginning of the next Scholarship Payment period. In order for these changes to take effect, Labor Adjustments should be submitted on/before the Friday before a scholarship payment period ends in order to be in effect for the next payment period. This form is found at labor.berea.edu/forms.