Term Bill

Charges for housing, meals, and all term and course fees, for which payment arrangements must be made prior to the start of each term. Existing term bill balances must be resolved within the published time frame in order to participate in advanced registration. Students needing assistance with their term bills should contact a financial-aid counselor in the Student Financial Aid Services Office (120 Lincoln Hall).