Human Subject Research

Students occasionally are asked to be part of or participate in research conducted by faculty and other students. Student participation in this type of research is voluntary and subject to the College’s Human Subject Research Guidelines and Procedures, which are available in the office of the Academic Vice President and Dean of the Faculty Any student who has questions about the nature of the research in which he or she is or might be involved should contact the Dean, who coordinates the Undergraduate Research and Creative Projects Program (URCPP) Committee. (See “Human Subject Research” under the College Health Service section for information specific to medical research.